1) Tax regime
– Cyprus tax (Corporation) tax rate 12,5% including interest income
– Cyprus tax (Corporation) tax rate on Intellectual Property (Royalties etc.) tax less than 3%
– No capital gains taxes
– Full exemption from Cyprus tax on dividend income received in almost all cases,
– Dividend payments from Cyprus Company to Zero Tax Company/EU/Non-EU entity/Individual non-resident recipient will not suffer any withholding Cyprus tax.
2) One of the cheapest places in the EU for corporate services and maintaining International companies/trusts/Collective investment schemes/, especially compared to Luxembourg, Switzerland, Netherlands, etc).
3) Cyprus is not an offshore jurisdiction; it is a member of EU with a competitive tax regime, offering business planning, formation and administration of an International trust and collective investments schemes (reformed into Alternative Investment Funds – AIFs) empowered by Corporate, collective investments schemes and Trust laws based on UK legal system
4) High-quality professional services; Cyprus accountants and lawyers are mostly the UK educated and members of professional bodies governed by ethical codes of the UK or International organisations.
5) Opening of a Cyprus bank account or opening of a bank account anywhere in the world.
Please contact us for a free personal consultation on
The authors expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, entity or corporation who acts or fails to act as a consequence of any reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of this website.
Accordingly no person, entity or corporation should act or rely upon any matter or information as contained or implied within this publication without first obtaining advice from an appropriately qualified professional person or firm of advisors, and ensuring that such advice specifically relates to their particular circumstances.
PKF Cyprus firms are member firms of the PKF International Limited network of legally independent firms and do not accept any responsibility or liability for the actions or inactions on the part of any other individual member firm or firms.”