1. We are one of the largest independent accounting firms in Cyprus with offices in Nicosia and Limassol.
2. PKF Cyprus is comprised of 10 Partners/Directors with 100 staff.
3. We are members of the PKF International Network with offices all over the world.
4. PKF Cyprus firms are member of a top International network of accountants with very strict quality control procedures.
5. Through our PKF network we can assist you with the Cyprus Company formation, formation of company or consultancy of any type anywhere in the world.
6. PKF Cyprus firms are reputable local accounting firms and members of a top international network of accountants and because of this they can offer you the quality of service and advice that you may require, from time to time, which may extend beyond the basic audit and accounting.
7. PKF Cyprus legal services division uniquely positions PKF Cyprus in providing to Cyprus companies, Cyprus companies shareholders, directors and officers, business ventures and entrepreneurships, small businesses and to individuals, total, comprehensive and top quality advisory services. This is a unique model of providing corporate services aiming in offering at the same point in time accounting, taxation, corporate and legal services.
8. We are a ‘quality check’ accounting firm by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Cyprus (Cyprus regulator) and the UK Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) institute, a distinction that only 8% of Cyprus accounting firms currently enjoy.
9. In comparing our fees with others you will have to consider what services are included in the agreed fee. An indicative package of our services is comprised of:
i. Preparation and audit of the financial statements;
ii. Advising you on any International or Cyprus tax queries that you may have;
iii. Preparing and submitting the income tax returns to the Cyprus Tax Authorities;
iv. Dealing with and resolving any routine questions that the Cyprus Tax Authorities may have.
We strongly believe that PKF Cyprus motto ‘right size.right people.right answers’ clearly sets out our goal, positioning and quality standards.
Upon request, PKF Cyprus can also provide or arrange for the provision of secretarial and administration services.
Most Cyprus accounting firms / Cyprus auditors and other similar service providers, and especially those who want to appear more competitive in their pricing, usually charge separately for each of the services appearing above and in many cases such charges could be substantial.