According to Cyprus Company Law, we would like to remind you of Cyprus Companies’ obligation of €350 annual fixed levy for 2017.
Please be advised that the payment of €350 for 2017 is payable until 30th June 2017.
The settlement of the annual duty should ONLY be done through JCCSmart website through the following link:
Please follow the instructions below for the payment through JCCSmart website.
Instructions for the payment of Cyprus Companies annual levy (2017) through JCCSmart website:
1) Click on the following link https://www.jccsmart.com/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2feBills%2fInvoice%2fIndex%2f894
2) If you retain an account with JCCSmart please skip steps 3 and 4 and move to step 5. If not, please follow steps 3 and 4 to create one.
3) Click on the link ‘NEW CLIENT’ and input all required data in the fields provided and click the link ‘REGISTER’ – your account has been created.
4) Then repeat the procedure from step 1 by clicking on the following link: https://www.jccsmart.com/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2feBills%2fInvoice%2fIndex%2f894
5) Input your email address and the password to be log in the system.
6) Then input company’s number with latin characters (i.e. ΗΕ11111).
7) Then input your card’s details according to the required fields for the completion of the transaction.
For more information please contact our offices on firstname.lastname@example.org
The authors expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, entity or corporation who acts or fails to act as a consequence of any reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of this document. Accordingly no person, entity or corporation should act or rely upon any matter or information as contained or implied within this publication without first obtaining advice from an appropriately qualified professional person or firm of advisors
PKF / ATCO Limited is a member firm of the PKF International Limited network of legally independent firms and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the actions or inactions on the part of any other individual member firm or firms. This publication is for information purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice.