Cyprus company formation
Cyprus company formation requirements:
NAME OF THE CYPRUS COMPANY At least 3 names in order of preference. Commonly used words like “Cyprus bank, European, Trustee, Cyprus trust, Cyprus company, Cyprus fund etc. will require justification.
SHAREHOLDERS 1)Full names 2)Full Address 3) Profession 4) Nationality 5) % of shareholding 5) Please specify if nominees are required
DIRECTORS 1)Full names 2)Full Address 3) Profession 4) Nationality 5) or please specify if directors should be provided and how many
CYPRUS COMPANY SECRETARY 1) Name 2) Full Address 3) or please specify if secretary should be provided
CYPRUS COMPANY REGISTERED OFFICE Specify if registered office should be provided
ACTIVITIES Specify the Cyprus company activities
DOCUMENTATION For each director / shareholder please provide us with 1) Copy of passport 2) A utility bill i.e. telephone, electricity bill etc
For Cyprus company formation or to receive a quotation please download and complete the ” Cyprus company formation form” above and send by email on email@example.com or on firstname.lastname@example.org
What you should really ask before registering a Cyprus company
1) Does Cyprus company formation cost includes the cost to open a Cyprus bank account obtaining a Cyprus tax identification number and Cyprus VAT number (if applicable)?
2) Does overall administration cost includes the cost of secretary, nominee directors, nominee shareholders, register office
3) Does Cyprus company overall audit fee includes preparation of financial statements, full Cyprus tax compliance with the Cyprus Inland Revenue and annual Cyprus company’s return preparation and submission to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies?
4) Did you clarify your Cyprus Company’s activities? i.e.
+ A trading company
+ A trading company with one or two transactions
+ A Cyprus holding company receiving only dividends
+ A financing company and number of loans received or granted?
5) Did you clarify the meaning of bookkeeping and accounting services and did you ensure that it means proper debits / credits in a proper accounting system, matching of Cyprus banking transactions with supporting documentation (i.e. invoices, receipts, contracts etc) and verifying the nature of these transactions for posting in the accounting records.
Other related Cyprus company services we provide:
- Cyprus bank account. Opening of a Cyprus bank account
- Cyprus company representation services, including nominee director, nominee shareholders, registered office, company secretary, maintaining company’s registry etc.
- Secretarial/ corporate services. Liaison and register of pledges to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies, preparation of minutes and resolutions of Board of Directors meetings, preparation of minutes and resolutions of extraordinary shareholders general meetings, preparation of Annual Return and submission to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies accompanied by a set of financial statements etc
- Document preparation and requisitions. Preparation of Trust deeds, powers of attorney, other related legal documents etc, requesting new certificates from the Cyprus Registrar of Companies i.e. Incorporation, Directors and Secretary, Registered office and Shareholders. Requesting Certificates of Good Standing from the Cyprus Registrar of Companies, issuance of Tax Residence Certificates from Inland Revenue Department, certification of documents by Certifying Officer, certification of documents by Ministries and/or Embassies (Apostile – Hague convention)
- Cyprus banking administration services. Preparing and submitting documentation for opening a bank account, bank account administration, correspondence with banks, execution of bank payments, translation of documents, issuing invoices, letter of credit, correspondence and telephone/fax services, etc
- Legal services. Preparation and review of agreements and contracts i.e. provision of services agreements, loan agreements, etc
- Cyprus citizenships (Cyprus passports) and work permits. Obtaining Cyprus citizenships (Cyprus passports) and work permits for expatriates