Instructions for payment of annual levy for Cyprus companies
Directors and owners of Cypriot companies can pay the annual levy of their Cypriot company on-line.
The amount of the annual levy for Cypriot companies is determined according to the period of payment of the annual levy. That is,
|Until 30 June 2018||Annual levy payment for the year 2018 € 350|
|From 1 July 2018 to 31 August 2018||Annual levy payment for the year 2018 € 385|
|From 1 September 2018 onwards||Annual levy payment for the year 2018 € 490|
- You visit the website of Cyprus Registrar of Companies at http://www.mcit.gov.cy/drcor.
- Click on the bottom left where the services appear on the “Online Services”link, select “Organisation and Name Search / Annual Company Fee” and access the list of registered Cyprus companies.
- Search for the company you are interested in paying annual levy by giving the name of the company (or part of the name) orits registration number (excluding the ΗΕ/ΑΕ). Your search may have more than one result.
- Select the company you are interested in and click to go to the next page where you will see the details of the selected Cyprus Company. If you are sure that this is the Cyprus Company you are interested in, select the year you wish to pay the annual levy and choose “Add to Basket“.
- In the “Orders Basket” you will see those selected for payment.
- You have the option to repeat the search and payment process for those Cyprus companies that you wish to pay or for the same Cyprus Company to pay an annual levy for a different year with same transaction. The orders remain in the basket until you select “Finish” the payment. If a Cyprus company has been chosen in error, it can be deleted from the “Orders Basket” using the (x) icon to the right of each order.
- With the “Finish”option, your system points to Ariadne platform to log in. After you fill in a login name and password, you select “Log in”. Then, you are linked back to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies page to fill in your credit card details.
- Once payment has been completed, your payment will automatically be sent to your email.
Please contact us for a free personal consultation.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact telephone Number: +357 22 760100
The authors expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, entity or corporation who acts or fails to act as a consequence of any reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of this publication.
Accordingly no person, entity or corporation should act or rely upon any matter or information as contained or implied within this publication without first obtaining advice from an appropriately qualified professional person or firm of advisors, and ensuring that such advice specifically relates to their particular circumstances.
PKF Cyprus firms are member firms of the PKF International Limited network of legally independent firms and do not accept any responsibility or liability for the actions or inactions on the part of any other individual member firm or firms.